2019 Executive Management Conference
Going Beyond the Expected
Each year, executives of the nation’s largest drinking water utilities attend AMWA’s Executive Management Conference for three collaborative and inspiring days of sharing best practices, gaining new insights, and discovering diverse ways of solving today’s water management issues. It’s a unique environment of peer interaction unparalleled in the water sector.
The Executive Management Conference goes beyond the expected by serving as an interactive forum, designed to bring together top water managers to discuss strategies to achieve utility priorities and to learn from colleagues and other industry leaders. The program includes many informal opportunities for visiting and networking with counterparts from across the country.
Plan to attend this October’s conference in Newport, Rhode Island. The agenda will focus on many of the topics identified in AMWA’s annual survey of members’ top-of-mind management issues, which included:
- Workforce challenges
- CEO leadership best practices
- Affordability and equity considerations
- Effective use of management dashboards
- Organizational culture change
- Innovation models of practice
- Asset management
- Risk communication with the public on emerging contaminants
- Utility partnerships
- Engaging councils and boards on utility issues
- Emergency planning, preparedness and response
- Transformative digital solutions via big data and data mining
The conference also features AMWA’s annual awards ceremonies to honor water utility excellence and a special tour of Providence Water’s facilities and watershed.
Register today and make your hotel reservation to attend AMWA’s 2019 Executive Management Conference.