The water sector’s premier utility management conference will take place in less than a month. AMWA’s 2021 Executive Management Conference (EMC) has a dynamic lineup of speakers and topics designed specifically for utility leaders. Throughout the conference, attendees will hear about best practices to foster a culture of utility innovation, tackle issues of worker diversity and equity, and share solutions on emerging utility challenges. The agenda includes the following:
- Challenge and Change: The Utility Leader’s Agenda;
- The Modern Workforce and Workplace: Adaptations and Innovations;
- Executive Insights: Key Commitments for Leading Innovative Organizations;
- Progress on Water Utility Initiatives in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion;
- Cybersecurity: Perspectives for CEOs and Boards;
- Member-to-Member Roundtable;
- Navigating Unknown Waters: Emerging Contaminants, Regulatory Compliance, and Treatment Technologies; and
- Water Policy Brief and Discussion.
In addition to the sessions, the agenda builds in plenty of time for networking with colleagues; celebrating utility management excellence; and visiting Denver Water’s state-of-the-art Operations Complex and the under-construction Northwater Treatment Plant.
Register today and reserve your hotel room no later than September 20 for special pricing.