- 113th Congress Draws to a Close
- FY15 Budget Deal Rejects SRF Cuts, Provides WIFIA Administrative Funds
- Short Term DHS Funding, Buy American Rules for DWSRF Part of Spending Agreement
- 4-Year CFATS Extension Clears Congress
- Senator Criticizes Water/Wastewater Vulnerabilities at Executive Order Hearing
- Cybersecurity Bills Authorize NCCIC, Will Lead to Voluntary Guidelines
- Congressional Panels Unveil New Rosters
- New GOP Majorities Could Target EPA Regulations in 2015
- Republican Wins Prompt Shuffling of Committee Leaders
- AMWA Seeks WIFIA Funding as EPA Plans FY16 Budget
- EPA Plans Final WIFIA Listening Session
- AMWA Urges Action to Combat Algal Blooms
- All Eyes on Senate Races as Congress Heads to Campaign Trail
- Lawmakers Continue FY14 Appropriations Through December 11
- Microcystins Health Advisory, Algal Bloom Monitoring Bills Offered on Capitol Hill
- DWSRF Reauthorization Measure Offers $4.2 Billion Over Three Years
- House Votes to Block "Waters of the U.S." Rule
- WIFIA Listening Sessions in California, Texas, and Georgia on EPA's Schedule
- House Panel Sees Public-Private Partnerships as Piece of Infrastructure Funding Puzzle
Lawmakers Head to Recess Without Acting on EPA Funding Bill; House Approves Bill to Promote Voluntary Cybersecurity Standards; Senators Seek Reinstatement of Superfund Tax; Legislation Offers Tax Credits to Promote ISAC Memberships; and more ...
SRF Cuts In, WIFIA Out of FY15 EPA Appropriations Bill; Congressional Republicans Target "Waters of the U.S." Revamp; House Extends Water/Wastewater Exemption in CFATS Reauthorization Bill; New Bill Seeks Uniform Standards for Bottled Water Quality Reports; and more ...
In this issue: WIFIA Becomes Law but FY15 Funding Picture Murky; Chemical Safety Task Force Eyes IST Promotion, Elimination of Water-Wastewater Exemption; CBO Forecasts "Substantial" Costs for Chemical Tank Safety Bill; and more . . .
In This Issue: Congress Approves WIFIA, but Municipal Bond Restrictions Remain Unfixed; CWSRF Reforms, Extreme Weather Study Find Place in WRRDA; Murky Path Forward for Chemical Storage Oversight Bill; and more...
In This Issue: Utility Notification Provision Added to Chemical Facility Oversight Bill; Water Sector Groups Push Back Against SRF Cuts as Hill Expresses Concern; and more...
In This Issue: Tax Reform Plan, Presidential Budget Eye Rollback of Municipal Bond Tax Benefits; President Obama Proposes FY15 Cuts to SRF Programs; and more...