- California Revises Perchlorate Public Health Goal
- EPA Publishes Draft CCL4
- NDWAC Working Group Extends Lead and Copper Rule Review
- EPA Developing New Compliance Monitoring Data Portal
- Des Moines Launces Novel Legal Approach to Protect Source Waters
- Department of Interior Publishes Fracking Rule
- Drinking Water Regulatory Agenda Continues Slow March Forward
- NDWAC Working Group Closes in on Final Recommendations for Lead and Copper
- Additional Analyses Needed Prior to Final Regulatory Determination for Strontium
- Recent Events Push Drive for Reevaluation of Source Water Protection Efforts.
- Joint Comment Letter on “Waters Of The US” Proposal
- Request for Information on Risk Management Plans
- Potential Lead and Copper Rule Revisions
- EPA’s Regulatory Agenda.
In this issue: Leadership Shakeup at EPA, EPA Provides Preliminary Look at UCMR4, Including GAO-Recommended Changes, PR Offensive for “Waters Of The U.S.” Proposal Ramps Up, SAB Panel Continues Scientific Review, and more...
In this issue: Lead and Copper Rule Working Group Holds Second In-person Meeting, Comment Period Opens For “Waters of the U.S.” Proposal, EPA Publishes Spring 2014 Regulatory Agenda, California, EPA Take Next Steps On Hexavalent Chromium, and more...
In This Issue: NDWAC Workgroup Kicks Off Lead And Copper Rule Review, EPA, Army Corps Release “Waters Of The US” Proposal, EPA Regulatory Agenda Update, and more...
In This Issue: Increased Movement On EPA Water Agenda Expected in 2014, NDWAC Lead And Copper Rule Workgroup Set To Commence Deliberations, and more...
In This Issue: Shutdown, Sequester Continue Regulatory Process Delays, "Waters of the U.S." Regulatory Proposal Submitted to OMB, and more.
In This Issue: Uncertainty Overshaddows Reglatory Timelines, EPA, California Continue On Separate Paths For Hexavalant Chromium Regulations, and more...