- Clean Water Rule Court Battles Continue
- EPA Administrator Signs Proposed Pharmaceutical Waste Rule
- AMWA Offers Comments at EPA Algal Toxin Listening Session
- EPA Finalizes Rule Updating NPDES Discharge Reporting Requirements
- EPA Publishes Final 2014 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan
- Final Clean Water Rule Published, Legal Challenges Begin
- NDWAC Lead and Copper Working Group Holds Final In-Person Meeting
- Revised Underground Storage Tank Regulations Finalized
- EPA Finalizes Health Advisories and Guidance for Cyanotoxins
- Draft Assessment of Fracking Impacts on Drinking Water Resources Released
- EPA Finalizes Environmental Justice Guidance
- EPA and Army Corps Finalize Clean Water Rule
- EPA Announces Health Advisory Levels for Two Algal Toxins
- Working Group Struggles to Craft Final LCR Recommendations
- Public Health Service Publishes Updated Flouride Goal
- OMB Begins Review of Final Clean Water Rule
- Harmful Algal Bloom Early Warning System Planned
- EPA Launches SDWA Dashboard
- California Revises Perchlorate Public Health Goal
- EPA Publishes Draft CCL4
- NDWAC Working Group Extends Lead and Copper Rule Review
- EPA Developing New Compliance Monitoring Data Portal
- Des Moines Launces Novel Legal Approach to Protect Source Waters
- Department of Interior Publishes Fracking Rule
- Drinking Water Regulatory Agenda Continues Slow March Forward
- NDWAC Working Group Closes in on Final Recommendations for Lead and Copper
- Additional Analyses Needed Prior to Final Regulatory Determination for Strontium
- Recent Events Push Drive for Reevaluation of Source Water Protection Efforts.
- Joint Comment Letter on “Waters Of The US” Proposal
- Request for Information on Risk Management Plans
- Potential Lead and Copper Rule Revisions
- EPA’s Regulatory Agenda.
In this issue: Leadership Shakeup at EPA, EPA Provides Preliminary Look at UCMR4, Including GAO-Recommended Changes, PR Offensive for “Waters Of The U.S.” Proposal Ramps Up, SAB Panel Continues Scientific Review, and more...
In this issue: Lead and Copper Rule Working Group Holds Second In-person Meeting, Comment Period Opens For “Waters of the U.S.” Proposal, EPA Publishes Spring 2014 Regulatory Agenda, California, EPA Take Next Steps On Hexavalent Chromium, and more...
In This Issue: NDWAC Workgroup Kicks Off Lead And Copper Rule Review, EPA, Army Corps Release “Waters Of The US” Proposal, EPA Regulatory Agenda Update, and more...