- Information Sharing, Climate Resilience, Risks and Preparedness Discussed in Latest CIP Report
- Trio of Georgetown Climate Center Reports Provide Insights for Climate Resilience Planning
- National Labs Embark on Ambitious Climate Modeling Project
- California Has Over-Allocated its Available Water, Researchers Say
- 2013 State of the Climate Report Shows Continued Trends of a Warmer Planet
- NAS Report Commissioned by Corps of Engineers Examines Coastal Risk
- AMWA’s Water-Energy Webinar Series: Slides and Recordings Available
- USGS Coastal Change Hazards Portal: An Online Visualization Tool
- GAO, Senate Budget Committee Member Highlight Need for Investment in Climate Resilience
- Case Study Report Highlights Community Response to Extreme Events
- CDC Releases Guide For Health Departments To Respond to Climate Change Impacts
- WaterISAC Releases Latest Threat Analysis for the Water Sector
- U.S. EPA to Host Contamination Response Webcast on September 16
- DHS Releases Reports on Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities, Extended Power Outages and Wildfire Threats
- DHS and Partners to Host Critical Infrastructure Webinar Series
- Assess Your Organizational Resilience with HealthCheck
- U.S. EPA Offers Contamination Response Tabletop Exercise Webcasts for Labs
- Updated Cybersecurity Assessment Tool Now Available
- FEMA Hosts Sept. 2 and 3 Webinars on New National Protection Framework
- FEMA Releases 2014 National Preparedness Report
- Public Comment Period Open for Proposed Regulations on Trains Carrying Hazardous Materials
- July 24 Energy-Water Webinar Focuses on Innovation and Stakeholder Engagement
- Two Webcasts to Help Utilities Reduce Cyber Risks to IT and Industrial Control Systems
- Summary Report from April Water Resilience Summit Available
- Risky Business Report Quantifies Climate Change Impacts on Economy, Urges Business Community Action
- EPA Updates Policy Statement on Climate Change Adaptation
- HUD Resilience Winners Address Flooding, Storm Surge
- DOE Water-Energy Nexus Report Identifies Research and Collaboration Needs
- Farmers Insurance Drops Chicago-Area Flooding/Climate Change Lawsuit
In this Issue: June 19 webinar on partnerships between water and energy utilities, information of interest to water utilities in the National Climate Assessment, insurance company sues Chicago for climate change related claims, regulating water system cybersecurity, FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program webcast on June 17, EPA power plant rulemaking expected in June and more.
In This Issue: IPCC Report Hightlights Man-Made Climate Risks, Identifies Adaptation Opportunities, President's Climate Data Initiative Aims to Help Local Communities Visualize Climate Change, and more...
In This Issue: AMWA, NACWA to Host Resilience Summit in April, DHS Launches Cybersecurity Framework Adoption Initiative; AWWA Releases Guidance, and more...
In This Issue: Bipartisan Triumvirate Backs Climate Change Risk Assessment Effort, AMWA Comments on EPA Office of Water Adaptation Plan, and more...
In This Issue: WaterISAC Publishes New Water Sector Threat Analysis, Draft Cybersecurity Framework for Private Sector Due in Late August, and more...
In This Issue: WaterISAC, DHS to Host Industrial Control System Threat Briefing on May 28, Cybersecurity CDC Releases Drinking Water Advisory Communication Toolbox, and more...