Water system executives will get a first-hand policy look from Capitol Hill insiders at the AMWA 2023 Water Policy Conference in the nation’s capital from March 6 to 8. Biden Administration officials and members of Congress will provide insights on current federal priorities, including:
- Tackling PFAS and other emerging contaminants;
- Replacing lead service lines;
- Protecting utilities against increasing security threats;
- Addressing climate change and environmental justice; and
- Making other critical investments.
Participants will have the opportunity to discuss the impact a divided Congress will have on the Biden Administration and expectations for water regulation and legislation.
AMWA will share program details and registration information in the upcoming weeks.