Join AMWA and water sector leaders for the premier utility management conference in Savannah, Georgia, from October 30 to November 2. AMWA’s 2022 Executive Management Conference (EMC) has a dynamic lineup of speakers and topics designed specifically for utility leaders. AMWA encourages participants to reserve hotel accommodations at The DeSoto Savannah before the special EMC room rates end on Friday, October 7.
Utility leaders will hear perspectives and strategies about top-of-mind management issues. Subject matter experts and sector leaders will discuss the following topics, among others:
- Leading Through Organizational Change;
- The Great Culture Shift;
- Tackling Environmental Justice;
- Embracing a Data Culture;
- AMWA Leadership: Looking Ahead;
- Cybersecurity: A Winning Formula;
- Maximizing INSIGHT Financial Program;
- Understanding Affordability Issues; and
- Environmental Compliance and Ethics for Water Utilities.
In addition to the sessions, the agenda builds in plenty of time for networking with colleagues; celebrating utility management excellence; and visiting Beaufort-Jasper Water and Sewer Authority’s Purrysburg Water Treatment Plant in Hardeeville, South Carolina.